Spirits is a Potion in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
"Strong alcoholic drink. Watch out for the hangover!"
A potion that is not yet very widespread, for it is necessary first to get accustomed to drinking it due to its excessive strength. It drives sickness from the body and warms it on a cold night, but it intoxicates more than wine and the mornings after it are sore.
Spirits can be acquired at the following locations
- Sold by Votava (Talmberg)
- Sold by Marta (Talmberg)
- Sold by Marianna (Samopesh)
- Sold by Innkeeper (Auschitz,Ledetchko,Rattay,Samopesh,Sasau,Talmberg)
- Sold by Bianca (Skalice)
- Sold by Apothecary (Rattay)
- Sold by Andrew
- Sold by Alehouse maid (Auschitz,Ledetchko,Rattay,Sasau,Talmberg)
- A strong alcohol for drinking.
- You will need liquor, a handful of St. John's wort, one of sage and one of mint
- Drop the St. John's wort in the cauldron and boil for one turn
- Grind the sage
- Grind the mint
- Drop the sage and mint in and boil for one more turn