Preserver is a Potion in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
"Keeps food fresh for longer and can even turn spoiled foodstufs into edible ones."
If you are preparing for a long journey and are taking provisions with you, or want to keep food fresh at home for a long time, add to it this potion to make it last longer.
Preserver can be acquired at the following locations
- Sold by Villager (Neuhof)
- Sold by Herbalist Kunhuta
- Sold by Herbalist (Samopesh)
- Sold by Herb Woman (Pribislavitz)
- Slows the spoiling of food.
- Prepare oil, a handful of nettles, one of mint and one of St. John's wort.
- Grind the mint
- Grind the nettles.
- Drop the mint and nettles in the cauldron
- Boil for one turn.
- Add the St. John's wort, but do not boil it any more.