Marigold Decoction is a Potion in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
"Within one minute will cure light wounds or dispel hangover effects."
Whoever has been wounded and battered or has bruises and wounds on his body, let him try drinking this potion for recovery. It helps to heal wounds and gives the body the strength to recover. Should it not be enough, though, better to call a physician. It also aids against hangover.
Marigold Decoction can be acquired at the following locations
- Sold by Trader (Auschitz,Rattay,Samopesh,Sasau,Skalice)
- Sold by Konrad Hagen (Rattay)
- Sold by Brother Nicodemus
- Sold by Bathhouse proprietor (Ledetchko,Rattay,Sasau,Talmberg)
- Sold by Apothecary (Rattay)
- Restores moderate health, dispels a hangover.
- You will need water, a handful of nettles and two of marigold.
- Drop the nettle in the water and cook for one turn.
- Leave to cool.
- Drop in the marigold, but don't boil it any more.