Dollmaker Potion is a Potion in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
"Your muscles atrophy and you lose control of your limbs. Your entire body feels wooden and you can only move with great difficulty. Your Combat skills with weapons and without are reduced by 5 for ten minutes and your Stamina is lowered by 50%. You can't sprint."
If this decoction comes into contact with anyone's skin, that place will instantly be numbed and incapable of movement. He will stand on the spot like a pillar of salt with no power over his muscles. It is suitable especially for cut wounds, for the patient will no longer feel pain. Beware of giving it to the healthy.
Dollmaker Potion can be acquired at the following locations
- Sold by Villager (Neuhof)
- Sold by Herbalist Kunhuta
- Sold by Herbalist (Samopesh)
- Sold by Herb Woman (Pribislavitz)
- Induces a muscular rigour that renders the victim incapable of movement. When the rigour has passed, the strength and agility are still afflicted.
- You will need liquor, two handfuls of herb Paris and one of valerian
- Drop in the herb Paris and boil for three turns
- Grind the valerian
- Leave to cool
- Drop the valerian in the cauldron, but do not simmer or boil any longer