Artemisia Potion is a Potion in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
"A bitter herb liquer that will put strength in your blood, but also bewilder your eyes with strange visions. Your Strength and Warfare skill are increased by 5 for ten minutes."
Artemisia Potion can be acquired at the following locations
- Sold by Villager (Neuhof)
- Sold by Herbalist Kunhuta
- Sold by Herbalist (Samopesh)
- Sold by Herb Woman (Pribislavitz)
- Sold by Apothecary (Rattay)
- Increases strength, but out of drunkenness ties the tongue.
- You will need spirits, two handfuls of wormwood and handful of sage.
- Drop in the sage and boil for one turn
- Grind the wormwood
- Drop the wormwood in the cauldron and cook for two turns.