Riddler is an NPC in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. He will challenge you to solve his riddles. You can double your bet or lose everything depending on if you solved his riddle correctly.
Riddler Dialogue Options
Riddler Notes and Tips
Ten Candles riddle - "In the feast hall on the table are ten candles. Suddenly, a gust of wind throws open the window and blows out two candles. A little later, another candle goes out. The Servant, therefore, closes the hall window. Now the wind cannot blow out anymore. So how many candles can the servant find to relight the following morning in the hall?"
- Answer: Three "While the wind blows out three, seven burn down completely overnight. So the next day only those three can be rekindled!"
Coin Purse riddle
- Answer: Fifty-Nine
3 Fates Riddle
- Answer: Wisdom, Falsehood and Truth.
- The Nobleman has to pray for 8 hours
The Two women at the round table.
- Answer: 5
- Three farmers: The first gets 6, the second gets 3.
- Seamstress Fabric Square: The original square was Twice as big as the new one.
- How many foreigners are onboard: One, just the priest.