Patch Notes for Kingdom Come Deliverance. This page will be updated with every patch release
• A major bug that crashed the game at various places has been fixed.
• Quests notably affected by this bug include Sport of kings, Pestilence, Questions and Answers.
• Fixed issue with missing Erik in the quest called The Die is Cast.
• Other minor bugfixes.
• [Rare] You can lock on a non-existing opponent.
• [Rare] Attacking stops working.
• [Rare] Random character spins while blocking.
• Player with an equipped bow cannot be dismounted.
•Fixed various errors due to the obsolete data having been published as part of 1.4.
There is a high possibility, that save files created on version 1.4 without this hotfix can be corrupted. We highly recommend going back to your old save files that were created in version 1.3.4 or older.
If you don´t have main quest Questions and Answers started reloading any save from Baptism of Fire and progress through the battle. It should start after the duel.
• Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
• Unarmed mercy kill added.
• Real easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.
• Ressurection day is upon us! Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
• Fixed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
• Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
• Fixed save issue in the House of God quest.
• Another 200 major bugs fixed.
• Support for HD sounds
• Support for HD textures
• Both HD packs are released as a free DLC and are meant to be downloaded separately.
- The game now has Save and Exit feature.
- Saving is much more robust and saves won't get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
- Performance improved
- LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
- Stuttering in some areas reduced.
- Slightly smoother framerate on Vsync 30. (Consoles and some PCs)
- Improved lockpicking
- New interface design makes it much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock.
- Easy and Very Easy trunks are now easier to lockpick when playing with controller. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
- Improved pickpocketing
- You will no longer get caught if you stop at the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
- The risk indicator is now much more precise. When green, you are sure not to get caught.
- Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
- The last quest with Lord Capon is now visible on the map when he is ready to assign it to you.
- Guards won't frisk you so often.
- Your horse shouldn't get stuck when jumping fences.
- Horse items are cleaned along with player items in bathhouses.
- You can see when looking at a bed whether it will save your game.
- You can sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
- Levelling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
- Sneaking past sleeping NPCs is now easier.
- Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot have been removed.
- Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
- You can no longer autocook potions that you haven't brewed by hand at least once before.
- German voicovers will no longer cut off in mid-sentence in cutscenes.
- Late game player strength tweaked
- Some combat perks that were unintentionally overpowered were tuned down.
- Weapons scale less with high level stats.
- It should now be much harder to kill high level enemies with one hit. (Unless they're helmetless. Stupid Runt...)
- Other combat system tweaks
- "Untargeted attack" exploit fixed.
- Enemy combat archery AI improved.
- Guards now react to combat more aggressively.
- And many other minor tweaks.
- (PC only) It is now possible to select different types of anti-aliasing.
- (PC only) It is now possible to set VSync to 30 or 60, or disable it completely.
- (PC only) Steam Cloud saving enabled.
- And over 300 other fixes in various quests.
- Fix for R2 button being non-responsive in combat
- Fix for issues in quests with Hans Capon
- Fix for quest Ginger in a Pickle
Stealth and Stealth kills adjustment
People now get dirty more gradually
Additional quest bugs fixed
|February 15th, 2018
1.1 / 1.2 (PC)
Day 1 Patch
- Addition of multiple new events to the open world.
- Massive improvement in dialogue animations.
- Gaining money and experience is rebalanced.
- Weapon and armour stats are rebalanced.
- General combat improvements.
- Improved NPC reaction time.
- Sound propagation adjusted.
- Archery is now possible in stealth mode.
- Improved Persuasion UI.
- Plus numerous other bug fixes and improvements.
|February 12th, 2018