Whoever shall brew this plant, let him be warned that he is toying with his very soul and with eternal damnation, for anyone who is struck by or imbibes a single drop shall be beyond all help. It is good for hunting bears or poisoning the wells of foes, but beware that it should not come into the wrong hands, for it would give cause for terrible murder. Remember the Lord and do no evil!
The slightest amount brings instant death.
- You will need wine, a handful of wormwood, two handfuls of belladonna and a fly agaric
- Boil the wormwood for two turns
- Leave the wormwood to cool
- Grind the belladonna
- Drop the belladonna in the cauldron, but do not boil!
- Finally add the fly agaric