A recipe from the secret learning of the Arabs, which was used for its success in handling animals, for the smell of the substance has a calming effect on horses and all animals and is so pleasing to dogs that they even forget to bark.
Dogs won't bark at you and horses will love you.
- Prepare liquor, a handful of wormwood, one of belladonna and one of comfrey and the tusk of a wild boar
- Drop the wormwood and tusk in the cauldron
- Boil the wormwood and tusk for two turns
- Leave the cauldron to cool
- Grind the comfrey
- Drop the belladonna and comfrey in the cauldron, but do not boil